Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome


Hi guys! My name is Ashlee Kinnest. I started this Blogger in 2012 to chronicle my life online through pictures, videos and blogs. I'm a twenty-something woman living with my twenty-something type 1 diabetic husband, our two dogs Bonnie and Lulu and two cats, Cleo and Sam. 

I'm kind of a social media enthusiast. When I'm not blogging, I'm on Facebook, Livejournal and other social media as well. I spend a lot of time online. 

I'm born and bred in Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia and have lived here my whole life. We just got married this past September and have been together for almost three years now. I love him with all my heart. 

My passions include writing, writing short stories, blogging and playing Sims. I love going shopping, spending time at the beach and going for long rides in the car.  I own a crazy amount of shoes and handbags and they are my only fashion passion. 

I wouldn't call myself any kind of religion because I don't have any specific faith or God but I accept that each and every person in the world has the right to choose. If anything, I would call myself a Buddhist because I believe in life after death and what you do in this life will affect the person you become in the next life. 

I have been working in childcare for almost four years now and am starting my teaching degree in January in 2013. I love working with kids and I've always had great admiration for people who raise children. 

This blog will have all types of things including recipes, pictures, videos and blogs. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment