Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Goals for October

 MY TOP 10 GOALS FOR OCTOBER


#1. Create 10 different playlists on iTunes.

#2. Learn how to say "I love you" in 10 different languages. (And post a video on YouTube.)

#3. Take a photo every day and post on Daily Booth and Instagram.

#4. Read (and finish) 5 more novels.

#5. Watch 5 movies I have never seen before. (And blog about them.)

#6. Get our wedding canvas.

#7. Blog once a week about what's happening in my life.

#8. Donate all my un-used items to Lifeline / The Salvation Army.

#9. Do "adayinmylife" post here and on livejournal.

#10. Fill all my unused photo frames with pictures.

So, I think I can manage this... Maybe :) If you don't have me on Dailyboth and Instagram I'm ashkinn88 on both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment